If those committed to the quest fail, they will be forgiven. When lost, they will find another way. The moral imperative of humanism is the endeavor alone, whether successful or not, provided the effort is honorable and failure memorable.
- It Wouldn’t Be Fair To Say That Conservatives Cherish Property The Way Liberals Cherish Equality.
- I Can Still Hear Your Name Which My Heart Is Calling Out, When I’m Placing My Hand Upon It.
- Because Of What I Did When I Was 10 Years Old, I’m Not Living From Paycheck To Paycheck…
- So Must The Writer, Whose Productions Should Take With The Vulgar, Be Of Vulgar Mould.
- I’m Tired Of Love; I’m Still More Tired Of Rhyme; But Money Gives Me Pleasure All The Time.