Action and reaction, ebb and flow, trial and error, change – this is the rhythm of living. Out of our over-confidence, fear; out of our fear, clearer vision, fresh hope. And out of hope, progress.
More Quotes by Bruce Fairchild Barton
- » The first four words ever uttered, “Let there be light,” constitute its charter. All nature is vibrant with its impulse.
- » Many a man who pays rent all his life owns his own home; and many a family has successfully
- » Before you give up hope, turn back and read the attacks that were made on Lincoln.
- » If you can give your child only one gift, let it be enthusiasm.
- » When you are through changing, you are through.
- » When you have something for breakfast, you’re not going to be starving by lunch.
- » What a curious phenomenon it is that you can get men to die for the liberty of the world who