Action and reaction, ebb and flow, trial and error, change – this is the rhythm of living. Out of our over-confidence, fear; out of our fear, clearer vision, fresh hope. And out of hope, progress.
More Quotes by Bruce Fairchild Barton
- » Cereal eating is almost a marker for a healthy lifestyle. It sets you up for the day, so you don’t overeat.
- » Conceit is God’s gift to little men.
- » It would do the world good if every man would compel himself occasionally to be absolutely alone.
- » Sometimes when I consider what tremendous consequences come from little things
- » Christ would be a national advertiser today, I am sure, as He was a great advertiser in
- » Many a man who pays rent all his life owns his own home; and many a family has successfully
- » When you have something for breakfast, you’re not going to be starving by lunch.