Action and reaction, ebb and flow, trial and error, change – this is the rhythm of living. Out of our over-confidence, fear; out of our fear, clearer vision, fresh hope. And out of hope, progress.
More Quotes by Bruce Fairchild Barton
- » It takes a real storm in the average person’s life to make him realize how much worrying
- » The essential element in personal magnetism is a consuming sincerity – an overwhelming
- » If you have anything really valuable to contribute to the world it will come through the
- » When you are through changing, you are through.
- » The five steps in teaching an employee new skills are preparation, explanation, showing
- » It would do the world good if every man would compel himself occasionally to be absolutely alone.
- » Most successful men have not achieved their distinction by having some new talent