Action and reaction, ebb and flow, trial and error, change – this is the rhythm of living. Out of our over-confidence, fear; out of our fear, clearer vision, fresh hope. And out of hope, progress.
More Quotes by Bruce Fairchild Barton
- » Before you give up hope, turn back and read the attacks that were made on Lincoln.
- » Conceit is God’s gift to little men.
- » In good times, people want to advertise; in bad times, they have to.
- » If you have anything really valuable to contribute to the world it will come through the
- » The essential element in personal magnetism is a consuming sincerity – an overwhelming
- » The five steps in teaching an employee new skills are preparation, explanation, showing
- » Cereal eating is almost a marker for a healthy lifestyle. It sets you up for the day, so you don’t overeat.