God… a being whose only definition is that he is beyond man’s power to conceive.
More Quotes by Ayn Rand
- » We are fast approaching the stage of the ultimate inversion: the stage where the
- » Individual rights are not subject to a public vote; a majority has no right to vote away
- » Individual rights are the means of subordinating society to moral law.
- » The question isn’t who is going to let you; it’s who is going to stop you.
- » There is a level of cowardice lower than that of the conformist: the fashionable non-conformist.
- » The ladder of success is best climbed by stepping on the rungs of opportunity.
- » It only stands to reason that where there’s sacrifice, there’s someone collecting