He’s more myself than I am. Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same.
Stay Inspired to Rise!
Subscribe and never miss a chance to rise.
More Emily Brontë Quotes
- » I cannot express it: but surely you and everybody have a notion that there is,
- » Any relic of the dead is precious, if they were valued living.
- » I have dreamed in my life, dreams that have stayed with me ever after,
- » A person who has not done one half his day’s work by ten o clock, runs a chance of leaving the other half undone.
- » I see heaven’s glories shine and faith shines equal.
- » The tyrant grinds down his slaves and they don’t turn against him, they crush those beneath them.
- » I’ll walk where my own nature would be leading: It vexes me to choose another guide.