He’s more myself than I am. Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same.
Stay Inspired to Rise!
Subscribe and never miss a chance to rise.
More Emily Brontë Quotes
- » Terror made me cruel.
- » The holly is dark when the rose-briar blooms, but which will bloom most constantly?
- » I cannot express it: but surely you and everybody have a notion that there is,
- » Proud people breed sad sorrows for themselves.
- » If I could I would always work in silence and obscurity, and let my efforts be known by their results.
- » Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same.
- » Having leveled my palace, don’t erect a hovel and complacently admire your own charity in giving me that for a home.