He’s more myself than I am. Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same.
More Quotes by Emily Brontë
- » Honest people don’t hide their deeds.
- » A person who has not done one half his day’s work by ten o clock, runs a chance of leaving the other half undone.
- » I have dreamed in my life, dreams that have stayed with me ever after,
- » The tyrant grinds down his slaves and they don’t turn against him, they crush those beneath them.
- » If I could I would always work in silence and obscurity, and let my efforts be known by their results.
- » Proud people breed sad sorrows for themselves.
- » Any relic of the dead is precious, if they were valued living.