He’s more myself than I am. Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same.
More Quotes by Emily Brontë
- » Having leveled my palace, don’t erect a hovel and complacently admire your own charity in giving me that for a home.
- » Any relic of the dead is precious, if they were valued living.
- » Honest people don’t hide their deeds.
- » A sensible man ought to find sufficient company in himself.
- » A person who has not done one half his day’s work by ten o clock, runs a chance of leaving the other half undone.
- » I cannot express it: but surely you and everybody have a notion that there is,
- » Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same.