He’s more myself than I am. Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same.
Stay Inspired to Rise!
Subscribe and never miss a chance to rise.
More Emily Brontë Quotes
- » I’ll walk where my own nature would be leading: It vexes me to choose another guide.
- » If I could I would always work in silence and obscurity, and let my efforts be known by their results.
- » Honest people don’t hide their deeds.
- » Having leveled my palace, don’t erect a hovel and complacently admire your own charity in giving me that for a home.
- » Proud people breed sad sorrows for themselves.
- » A sensible man ought to find sufficient company in himself.
- » A person who has not done one half his day’s work by ten o clock, runs a chance of leaving the other half undone.