He’s more myself than I am. Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same.
More Quotes by Emily Brontë
- » The tyrant grinds down his slaves and they don’t turn against him, they crush those beneath them.
- » Having leveled my palace, don’t erect a hovel and complacently admire your own charity in giving me that for a home.
- » I cannot express it: but surely you and everybody have a notion that there is,
- » Any relic of the dead is precious, if they were valued living.
- » Terror made me cruel.
- » I see heaven’s glories shine and faith shines equal.
- » Proud people breed sad sorrows for themselves.