He’s more myself than I am. Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same.
More Quotes by Emily Brontë
- » I cannot express it: but surely you and everybody have a notion that there is,
- » I have dreamed in my life, dreams that have stayed with me ever after,
- » Terror made me cruel.
- » A sensible man ought to find sufficient company in himself.
- » Having leveled my palace, don’t erect a hovel and complacently admire your own charity in giving me that for a home.
- » Proud people breed sad sorrows for themselves.
- » Any relic of the dead is precious, if they were valued living.