He’s more myself than I am. Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same.
More Quotes by Emily Brontë
- » I have dreamed in my life, dreams that have stayed with me ever after,
- » Having leveled my palace, don’t erect a hovel and complacently admire your own charity in giving me that for a home.
- » Honest people don’t hide their deeds.
- » The holly is dark when the rose-briar blooms, but which will bloom most constantly?
- » The tyrant grinds down his slaves and they don’t turn against him, they crush those beneath them.
- » A good heart will help you to a bonny face, my lad and a bad one will turn the bonniest into something worse than ugly.
- » A sensible man ought to find sufficient company in himself.