I crack jokes and play games and that’s really more my nature than being cold.
More Quotes by Bernhard Langer
- » It’s just a matter of hitting the ball where I want to hit it and hopefully making some putts.
- » I grew up a Catholic and I don’t want to talk badly about the Catholic Church
- » I grew up in the time of Germany after the war.
- » People who are friends with me and who know me, know a side of me that is totally not cold.
- » But I think the guys are very happy to accommodate the people and that’s part of golf in general.
- » You know, as you get older, the first thing you lose is memory. It seems to be happening with me.
- » We are in the entertaining business, they want to get autographs, they want to