I dislike feeling at home when I am abroad.
Stay Inspired to Rise!
Subscribe and never miss a chance to rise.
More George Bernard Shaw Quotes
- » It’s all that the young can do for the old, to shock them and keep them up to date.
- » If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must Man be of learning from experience.
- » Marriage is popular because it combines the maximum of temptation with the maximum of opportunity.
- » A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.
- » The possibilities are numerous once we decide to act and not react.
- » Some Men See Things As They Are And Say Why…
- » Life is no brief candle to me. It is a sort of splendid torch which I have got a hold of for the moment…