I dislike feeling at home when I am abroad.
More Quotes by George Bernard Shaw
- » A man who has no office to go, to I don’t care who he is, is a trial of which you can have no conception.
- » When a man wants to murder a tiger, it’s called sport; when the tiger wants to murder him it’s called ferocity.
- » It is a curious sensation: the sort of pain that goes mercifully beyond our powers of feeling.
- » Democracy is a device that ensures we shall be governed no better than we deserve.
- » Until the men of action clear out the talkers we who have social consciences are at the mercy of those who have none.
- » England and America are two countries separated by the same language.
- » Indifference is the essence of inhumanity.