I dislike feeling at home when I am abroad.
More Quotes by George Bernard Shaw
- » One man that has a mind and knows it can always beat ten men who haven’t and don’t.
- » Give a man health and a course to steer, and he’ll never stop to trouble about whether he’s happy or not.
- » I enjoy convalescence. It is the part that makes the illness worth while.
- » There are no secrets better kept than the secrets everybody guesses.
- » I often quote myself. It adds spice to my conversation.
- » Why should we take advice on sex from the pope? If he knows anything about it, he shouldn’t!
- » Some Men See Things As They Are And Say Why…