I think somehow we learn who we really are and then live with that decision.
More Eleanor Roosevelt Quotes
- You must do the things you think you cannot do.
- The battle for the individual rights of women is one of long standing…
- You’ll be damned if you do, and damned if you don’t.
- Old age has deformities enough of its own. It should never add to them the deformity of vice.
- You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face.
- Life has got to be lived — that’s all there is to it.
- Only a man’s character is the real criterion of worth.
- Do one thing every day that scares you.
- I’m so glad I never feel important, it does complicate life!