I was an actor… or, at least, I was trying to be an actor.
Stay Inspired to Rise!
Subscribe and never miss a chance to rise.
More Richard Donner Quotes
- » When when my first feature opportunity came along, I wasn’t prepared, but we did it in about 17 days.
- » In motion pictures, the actor rules. The camera served the actor.
- » I’m open to comments. I’m open to objective points of view, because
- » I was painting sets, working in editorial as an assistant, driving their trucks
- » I’ve always wanted to do a Crichton book. I really love his writing.
- » I was very lucky. I started my own commercial company.
- » I think what some people are doing with effects is starting to get silly. It’s overused.