I was an actor… or, at least, I was trying to be an actor.
Stay Inspired to Rise!
Subscribe and never miss a chance to rise.
More Richard Donner Quotes
- » With The Omen, I really felt I wasn’t in control. It was panic.
- » It was the beginning of film for television. So we had all of these great opportunities.
- » It was 1978 when Superman came out, and I kept thinking, Why don’t they do something about it?
- » People say, You paid your dues, but I never paid any dues. It’s always been a great trip.
- » Superman was never previewed because the producers didn’t trust Warners with the film.
- » I’ve always wanted to do a Crichton book. I really love his writing.
- » I literally had people saying my blood would run in the streets for doing that.