I was an actor… or, at least, I was trying to be an actor.
More Quotes by Richard Donner
- » I was tweaked by the idea of Superman immediately.
- » It was the beginning of film for television. So we had all of these great opportunities.
- » I was very lucky. I started my own commercial company.
- » Then when I did the hour shows, I was preparing myself for the specials and features.
- » With The Omen, I really felt I wasn’t in control. It was panic.
- » When when my first feature opportunity came along, I wasn’t prepared, but we did it in about 17 days.
- » Superman was never previewed because the producers didn’t trust Warners with the film.