I was an actor… or, at least, I was trying to be an actor.
More Quotes by Richard Donner
- » Then when I did the hour shows, I was preparing myself for the specials and features.
- » That’s how you get a performance – they put trust in you.
- » With The Omen, I really felt I wasn’t in control. It was panic.
- » I was very lucky. I started my own commercial company.
- » People say, You paid your dues, but I never paid any dues. It’s always been a great trip.
- » Superman was never previewed because the producers didn’t trust Warners with the film.
- » I realized what you could do in motion pictures by surrounding yourself with geniuses.