I was an actor… or, at least, I was trying to be an actor.
More Quotes by Richard Donner
- » Soon it’s all going to be digital anyway. It’s all going to be saved on a little coin somewhere.
- » Superman was never previewed because the producers didn’t trust Warners with the film.
- » When you make a film, you like to run it with an audience.
- » I realized what you could do in motion pictures by surrounding yourself with geniuses.
- » I was painting sets, working in editorial as an assistant, driving their trucks
- » It’s only been a couple of times in my life that I’ve really locked horns with actors.
- » I think what some people are doing with effects is starting to get silly. It’s overused.