I was an actor… or, at least, I was trying to be an actor.
More Quotes by Richard Donner
- » With The Omen, I really felt I wasn’t in control. It was panic.
- » People say, You paid your dues, but I never paid any dues. It’s always been a great trip.
- » I was really disappointed that Warner Bros. didn’t think highly enough of my film
- » I’m open to comments. I’m open to objective points of view, because
- » Then when I did the hour shows, I was preparing myself for the specials and features.
- » In motion pictures, the actor rules. The camera served the actor.
- » Soon it’s all going to be digital anyway. It’s all going to be saved on a little coin somewhere.