I was an actor… or, at least, I was trying to be an actor.
More Quotes by Richard Donner
- » When you make a film, you like to run it with an audience.
- » It’s developing a relationship with actors that makes it work.
- » Soon it’s all going to be digital anyway. It’s all going to be saved on a little coin somewhere.
- » I was painting sets, working in editorial as an assistant, driving their trucks
- » In motion pictures, the actor rules. The camera served the actor.
- » Then when I did the hour shows, I was preparing myself for the specials and features.
- » I realized what you could do in motion pictures by surrounding yourself with geniuses.