I was an actor… or, at least, I was trying to be an actor.
More Quotes by Richard Donner
- » I was very lucky. I started my own commercial company.
- » When when my first feature opportunity came along, I wasn’t prepared, but we did it in about 17 days.
- » I think what some people are doing with effects is starting to get silly. It’s overused.
- » I realized what you could do in motion pictures by surrounding yourself with geniuses.
- » Then when I did the hour shows, I was preparing myself for the specials and features.
- » It was the beginning of film for television. So we had all of these great opportunities.
- » It was 1978 when Superman came out, and I kept thinking, Why don’t they do something about it?