I was an actor… or, at least, I was trying to be an actor.
More Quotes by Richard Donner
- » I think what some people are doing with effects is starting to get silly. It’s overused.
- » I’ve always wanted to do a Crichton book. I really love his writing.
- » How was I going to make a man fly? How was I going to convince the public that an actor could fly?
- » That’s how you get a performance – they put trust in you.
- » It was the beginning of film for television. So we had all of these great opportunities.
- » There was the advertising world, and there was the documentary world.
- » Working with Christopher, he convinced me he could fly, and he’s convinced me he’s going to walk again.