I was an actor… or, at least, I was trying to be an actor.
More Richard Donner Quotes
- With The Omen, I really felt I wasn’t in control. It was panic.
- It’s developing a relationship with actors that makes it work.
- It was just the thrill of a lifetime. Brando and Hackman were two of my heroes.
- I’m open to comments. I’m open to objective points of view, because
- I’ve always wanted to do a Crichton book. I really love his writing.
- I was tweaked by the idea of Superman immediately.
- I was really disappointed that Warner Bros. didn’t think highly enough of my film
- It was 1978 when Superman came out, and I kept thinking, Why don’t they do something about it?
- How was I going to make a man fly? How was I going to convince the public that an actor could fly?