I was an actor… or, at least, I was trying to be an actor.
More Richard Donner Quotes
- » When when my first feature opportunity came along, I wasn’t prepared, but we did it in about 17 days.
- » Superman was never previewed because the producers didn’t trust Warners with the film.
- » I was really disappointed that Warner Bros. didn’t think highly enough of my film
- » Then when I did the hour shows, I was preparing myself for the specials and features.
- » I think what some people are doing with effects is starting to get silly. It’s overused.
- » In motion pictures, the actor rules. The camera served the actor.
- » Soon it’s all going to be digital anyway. It’s all going to be saved on a little coin somewhere.