I was an actor… or, at least, I was trying to be an actor.
More Quotes by Richard Donner
- » I was really disappointed that Warner Bros. didn’t think highly enough of my film
- » There was the advertising world, and there was the documentary world.
- » That’s how you get a performance – they put trust in you.
- » Then when I did the hour shows, I was preparing myself for the specials and features.
- » I’m open to comments. I’m open to objective points of view, because
- » When you make a film, you like to run it with an audience.
- » Soon it’s all going to be digital anyway. It’s all going to be saved on a little coin somewhere.