I was an actor… or, at least, I was trying to be an actor.
Stay Inspired to Rise!
Subscribe and never miss a chance to rise.
More Richard Donner Quotes
- » It was the beginning of film for television. So we had all of these great opportunities.
- » In motion pictures, the actor rules. The camera served the actor.
- » I was painting sets, working in editorial as an assistant, driving their trucks
- » I literally had people saying my blood would run in the streets for doing that.
- » It’s developing a relationship with actors that makes it work.
- » I was really disappointed that Warner Bros. didn’t think highly enough of my film
- » When when my first feature opportunity came along, I wasn’t prepared, but we did it in about 17 days.