I was an actor… or, at least, I was trying to be an actor.
More Quotes by Richard Donner
- » Soon it’s all going to be digital anyway. It’s all going to be saved on a little coin somewhere.
- » I was very lucky. I started my own commercial company.
- » When when my first feature opportunity came along, I wasn’t prepared, but we did it in about 17 days.
- » It’s developing a relationship with actors that makes it work.
- » People say, You paid your dues, but I never paid any dues. It’s always been a great trip.
- » I was really disappointed that Warner Bros. didn’t think highly enough of my film
- » I’m open to comments. I’m open to objective points of view, because