I was an actor… or, at least, I was trying to be an actor.
Stay Inspired to Rise!
Subscribe and never miss a chance to rise.
More Richard Donner Quotes
- » How was I going to make a man fly? How was I going to convince the public that an actor could fly?
- » It’s only been a couple of times in my life that I’ve really locked horns with actors.
- » I was painting sets, working in editorial as an assistant, driving their trucks
- » There was the advertising world, and there was the documentary world.
- » I was very lucky. I started my own commercial company.
- » I’ve always wanted to do a Crichton book. I really love his writing.
- » I literally had people saying my blood would run in the streets for doing that.