If all mankind were to disappear, the world would regenerate back to the rich state of equilibrium that existed ten thousand years ago. If insects were to vanish, the environment would collapse into chaos.
Stay Inspired to Rise!
Subscribe and never miss a chance to rise.
More E. O. Wilson Quotes
- » The historical circumstance of interest is that the tropical rain forests have persisted
- » It’s like having astronomy without knowing where the stars are.
- » The one process now going on that will take millions of years to correct is the loss
- » There is no better high than discovery.
- » It’s obvious that the key problem facing humanity in the coming century is how
- » Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?
- » Nature holds the key to our aesthetic, intellectual, cognitive and even spiritual satisfaction.