If history and science have taught us anything, it is that passion and desire are not the same as truth.
Stay Inspired to Rise!
Subscribe and never miss a chance to rise.
More E. O. Wilson Quotes
- » By any reasonable measure of achievement, the faith of the Enlightenment thinkers in science was justified.
- » Nature holds the key to our aesthetic, intellectual, cognitive and even spiritual satisfaction.
- » Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong.
- » Even as empiricism is winning the mind, transcendentalism continues to win the heart.
- » When you have seen one ant, one bird, one tree, you have not seen them all.
- » It’s like having astronomy without knowing where the stars are.
- » Old beliefs die hard even when demonstrably false.