If history and science have taught us anything, it is that passion and desire are not the same as truth.
Stay Inspired to Rise!
Subscribe and never miss a chance to rise.
More E. O. Wilson Quotes
- » If those committed to the quest fail, they will be forgiven.
- » Every major religion today is a winner in the Darwinian struggle waged among
- » By any reasonable measure of achievement, the faith of the Enlightenment thinkers in science was justified.
- » We are drowning in information, while starving for wisdom.
- » It’s like having astronomy without knowing where the stars are.
- » Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?
- » Perhaps the time has come to cease calling it the “environmentalist” view