If history and science have taught us anything, it is that passion and desire are not the same as truth.
Stay Inspired to Rise!
Subscribe and never miss a chance to rise.
More E. O. Wilson Quotes
- » The historical circumstance of interest is that the tropical rain forests have persisted
- » Old beliefs die hard even when demonstrably false.
- » You are capable of more than you know. Choose a goal that seems right for you
- » Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?
- » Destroying rainforest for economic gain is like burning a Renaissance painting to cook a meal.
- » Political ideology can corrupt the mind, and science.
- » There is no better high than discovery.