If history and science have taught us anything, it is that passion and desire are not the same as truth.
More E. O. Wilson Quotes
- The one process now going on that will take millions of years to correct is the loss
- It’s obvious that the key problem facing humanity in the coming century is how
- By any reasonable measure of achievement, the faith of the Enlightenment thinkers in science was justified.
- When you have seen one ant, one bird, one tree, you have not seen them all.
- Destroying rainforest for economic gain is like burning a Renaissance painting to cook a meal.
- The human mind evolved to believe in the gods. It did not evolve to believe in biology.
- People need a sacred narrative. They must have a sense of larger purpose
- We are drowning in information, while starving for wisdom.
- You are capable of more than you know. Choose a goal that seems right for you