If history and science have taught us anything, it is that passion and desire are not the same as truth.
Stay Inspired to Rise!
Subscribe and never miss a chance to rise.
More E. O. Wilson Quotes
- » Destroying rainforest for economic gain is like burning a Renaissance painting to cook a meal.
- » It’s like having astronomy without knowing where the stars are.
- » Old beliefs die hard even when demonstrably false.
- » The one process now going on that will take millions of years to correct is the loss
- » Perhaps the time has come to cease calling it the “environmentalist” view
- » The historical circumstance of interest is that the tropical rain forests have persisted
- » The essence of humanity’s spiritual dilemma is that we evolved