If those committed to the quest fail, they will be forgiven. When lost, they will find another way. The moral imperative of humanism is the endeavor alone, whether successful or not, provided the effort is honorable and failure memorable.
Stay Inspired to Rise!
Subscribe and never miss a chance to rise.
More E. O. Wilson Quotes
- » The one process now going on that will take millions of years to correct is the loss
- » Destroying rainforest for economic gain is like burning a Renaissance painting to cook a meal.
- » By any reasonable measure of achievement, the faith of the Enlightenment thinkers in science was justified.
- » Every major religion today is a winner in the Darwinian struggle waged among
- » We are drowning in information, while starving for wisdom.
- » If history and science have taught us anything, it is that passion and desire are not the same as truth.
- » You are capable of more than you know. Choose a goal that seems right for you