If you are young and you drink a great deal it will spoil your health, slow your mind, make you fat – in other words, turn you into an adult.
More P. J. O'Rourke Quotes
- I write because I like to make things and the only things I am good at making things with are words.
- Zero-sum thinking is an obsession of mine, but mostly in economics.
- Chief among these is the Mercedes-Benz 380SL convertible.
- Gossip is what you say about the objects of flattery when they aren’t present.
- Then there’s politics. Just imagine politics with its dumbbell element subtracted.
- You can’t get rid of poverty by giving people money.
- Nobody likes insurance companies, especially health insurance companies.
- The good news is that, according to the Obama administration, the rich will pay for everything.
- No humorist is under any obligation to provide answers and probably…