It takes a lot of courage to show your dreams to someone else.
More Erma Bombeck Quotes
- There’s something wrong with a mother who washes out a measuring cup with soap and water after she’s only measured water in it.
- They can lift a dog twice their own weight and dump him into the bathtub.
- Dreams have only one owner at a time. That’s why dreamers are lonely.
- What’s with you men? Would hair stop growing on your chest if you asked directions somewhere?
- There’s nothing sadder in this world than to awake Christmas morning and not be a child.
- I was terrible at straight items. When I wrote obituaries,
- When a child is locked in the bathroom with water running and he says he’s doing nothing but the dog is barking, call 911.
- The only reason I would take up jogging is so that I could hear heavy breathing again.
- Why would anyone steal a shopping cart? It’s like stealing a two-year-old.