Kind words can be short and easy to speak but their echoes are truly endless.
More Mother Teresa Quotes
- I want you to be concerned about your next door neighbor. Do you know your next door neighbor?
- The miracle is not that we do this work, but that we are happy to do it.
- But the ocean would be less because of that missing drop.
- We need to find God, and he cannot be found in noise and restlessness.
- Loneliness and the feeling of being unwanted is the most terrible poverty.
- If you start judging people you will be having no time to love them…
- One of the greatest diseases is to be nobody to anybody.
- We can do no great things only small things with great love.
- I have found the paradox, that if you love until it hurts, there can be no more hurt, only more love.