Kindness can become its own motive. We are made kind by being kind.
More Eric Hoffer Quotes
- Far more crucial than what we know or do not know is what we do not want to know.
- Youth itself is a talent, a perishable talent.
- We lie loudest when we lie to ourselves.
- Rudeness is the weal person’s imitation of strength.
- It is often the failure who is the pioneer in new lands, new undertakings, and new forms of expression.
- When people are bored it is primarily with themselves.
- A man by himself is in bad company.
- It is a sign of creeping inner death when we can no longer praise the living.
- Propaganda does not deceive people; it merely helps them to deceive themselves.