Life is an adventure in forgiveness.
More Norman Cousins Quotes
- Respect for the fragility and importance of an individual life is still the mark of an educated man.
- The human body experiences a powerful gravitational pull in the direction of hope.
- A library, to modify the famous metaphor of Socrates, should …
- He who keeps his cool best wins.
- The eternal quest of the individual human being is to shatter his loneliness.
- Where is the indignation about the fact that the US and USSR…
- Nothing is more powerful than an individual acting out of his conscience,
- Government in the U.S. today is a senior partner in every business in the country.
- If the United Nations is to survive, those who represent it must bolster it;