More than an end to war, we want an end to the beginning of all wars – yes, an end to this brutal, inhuman and thoroughly impractical method of settling the differences between governments.
More Franklin D. Roosevelt Quotes
- Are you laboring under the impression that I read these memoranda of yours? I can’t even lift them.
- The only limit to our realization of tomorrow will be our doubts of today.
- It isn’t sufficient just to want – you’ve got to ask yourself what you are going to do to get the things you want.
- No group and no government can properly prescribe precisely what should constitute the body…
- There is a mysterious cycle in human events. To some generations much is given.
- Rules are not necessarily sacred, principles are.
- If I were starting life over again, I am inclined to think that I would go into the advertising….
- Happiness is not in the mere possession of money; it lies in the joy of achievement, in the thrill of creative effort.
- Prosperous farmers mean more employment,