My philosophy of life is that if we make up our mind what we are going to make of our lives, then work hard toward that goal, we never lose – somehow we win out.
More Quotes by Ronald Reagan
- » Today, if you invent a better mousetrap, the government comes along with a better mouse.
- » When you see all of the smoke billowing up from the Democrats, ladies and gentlemen…
- » All great change in America begins at the dinner table.
- » To sit back hoping that someday, some way, someone will make things right is to go on feeding the crocodile,
- » Man is not free unless government is limited.
- » Protecting the rights of even the least individual…
- » Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems men face.