My philosophy of life is that if we make up our mind what we are going to make of our lives, then work hard toward that goal, we never lose – somehow we win out.
More Quotes by Ronald Reagan
- » All the waste in a year from a nuclear power plant can be stored under a desk.
- » We should declare war on North Vietnam. We could pave the whole country and put parking strips on it,
- » We might come closer to balancing the Budget if all of us lived closer to the Commandments and the Golden Rule.
- » I’ve often said there’s nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse.
- » It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession.
- » We can not play innocents abroad in a world that is not innocent.
- » When you can’t make them see the light, make them feel the heat.