My philosophy of life is that if we make up our mind what we are going to make of our lives, then work hard toward that goal, we never lose – somehow we win out.
More Quotes by Ronald Reagan
- » Facts are stubborn things.
- » Democracy is worth dying for, because it’s the most deeply honorable form of government ever devised by man.
- » Recession is when a neighbor loses his job. Depression is when you lose yours.
- » My fellow Americans, I am pleased to tell you I just signed legislation which outlaws Russia forever.
- » One way to make sure crime doesn’t pay would be to let the government run it.
- » The most terrifying words in the English language are: I’m from the government and I’m here to help.
- » All the waste in a year from a nuclear power plant can be stored under a desk.