My philosophy of life is that if we make up our mind what we are going to make of our lives, then work hard toward that goal, we never lose – somehow we win out.
More Quotes by Ronald Reagan
- » The thought of being President frightens me and I do not think I want the job.
- » But there are advantages to being elected President.
- » Each generation goes further than the generation preceding…
- » We should declare war on North Vietnam. We could pave the whole country and put parking strips on it,
- » If the federal government had been around when the Creator was putting His hand to this state,
- » I’ve often said there’s nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse.
- » The taxpayer – that’s someone who works for the federal government but doesn’t have to……