Never wear anything that panics the cat.
More P. J. O'Rourke Quotes
- I’m really tired of virtue.
- You may be surprised to discover you’re rich, especially if you’re broke.
- I am only alive because I am such a chicken.
- Something is worth what somebody will pay for it. Nothing else, nothing more, nothing less.
- I think it’s been hard for people to understand how Islam can be a good religion, and yet the Islamists are evil. Those of us who have had experience with Islam understand this, just as we understand the difference between snake handlers and people going to church on Sunday morning.
- Earnestness is stupidity sent to college.
- The Democrats are the party of government activism, the party that says government can make you richer…
- My wife and I both come from Irish families.
- Nobody likes insurance companies, especially health insurance companies.