Our nature is obscured by work done by the compulsion of want or fear. The mother reveals herself in the service of her children, so our true freedom is not the freedom from action but freedom in action, which can only be attained in the work of love. –
More Rabindranath Tagore Quotes
- Do not say, ‘It is morning,’ and dismiss it with a name of yesterday.
- Bigotry tries to keep truth safe in its hand with a grip that kills it.
- Every child comes with the message that God is not yet discouraged of man.
- Words are, of course, the most powerful drug used by mankind.
- Depth of friendship does not depend on length of acquaintance.
- Joy is there Everywhere.
- Facts are many, but the truth is one.
- Age considers; youth ventures.
- Everything comes to us that belongs to us if we create the capacity to receive it.