Our swords shall play the orators for us.
Stay Inspired to Rise!
Subscribe and never miss a chance to rise.
More Christopher Marlowe Quotes
- » Jigging veins of rhyming mother wits.
- » Confess and be hanged.
- » Accursed be he that first invented war.
- » What are kings, when regiment is gone, but perfect shadows in a sunshine day?
- » I’m armed with more than complete steel, – The justice of my quarrel.
- » Hell hath no limits, nor is circumscribed In one self place, for where we are is hell
- » Live and die in Aristotle’s works.