Our swords shall play the orators for us.
Stay Inspired to Rise!
Subscribe and never miss a chance to rise.
More Christopher Marlowe Quotes
- » Hell hath no limits, nor is circumscribed In one self place, for where we are is hell
- » I’m armed with more than complete steel, – The justice of my quarrel.
- » Was this the face that launched a thousand ships, and burnt the topless towers of Ileum?
- » There is no sin but ignorance.
- » Live and die in Aristotle’s works.
- » O, thou art fairer than the evening air clad in the beauty of a thousand stars.
- » That perfect bliss and sole felicity, the sweet fruition of an earthly crown.