Our swords shall play the orators for us.
Stay Inspired to Rise!
Subscribe and never miss a chance to rise.
More Christopher Marlowe Quotes
- » Jigging veins of rhyming mother wits.
- » Hell hath no limits, nor is circumscribed In one self place, for where we are is hell
- » I count religion but a childish toy, and hold there is no sin but ignorance.
- » All places are alike, and every earth is fit for burial.
- » Is it not passing brave to be a King and ride in triumph through Persepolis?
- » Who ever loved that loved not at first sight?
- » There is no sin but ignorance.