Our swords shall play the orators for us.
More Quotes by Christopher Marlowe
- » What are kings, when regiment is gone, but perfect shadows in a sunshine day?
- » Virtue is the fount whence honour springs.
- » What feeds me destroys me.
- » Who ever loved that loved not at first sight?
- » All places are alike, and every earth is fit for burial.
- » O, thou art fairer than the evening air clad in the beauty of a thousand stars.
- » Was this the face that launched a thousand ships, and burnt the topless towers of Ileum?