Self-respect knows no considerations.
More Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi Quotes
- If I Have The Belief That I Can Do It…
- Truth resides in every human heart, and one has to search for it there…
- My life is an indivisible whole, and all my attitudes run into one another…
- You may never know what results come of your action, but if you do nothing there will be no result.
- I do all the evil I can before I learn to shun it?
- When restraint and courtesy are added to strength, the latter becomes irresistible.
- Non-violence is the greatest force at the disposal of mankind.
- Each one has to find his peace from within. And peace to be real must be unaffected by outside circumstances.
- I have worshipped woman as the living embodiment of the spirit of service and sacrifice.