Success is the ability to go from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.
More Quotes by Winston Churchill
- » If you can’t grin, keep out of the way till you can.
- » Never in the field of human conflict was so much owed by so many to so few.
- » Difficulties mastered are opportunities won.
- » We have always found the Irish a bit odd. They refuse to be English.
- » The power of man has grown in every sphere, except over himself.
- » My wife and I tried two or three times in the last 40 years to have breakfast together,
- » Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak, Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen.