The essence of humanity’s spiritual dilemma is that we evolved genetically to accept one truth and discovered another. Is there a way to erase the dilemma, to resolve the contradictions between the transcendentalist and the empiricist world views?
Stay Inspired to Rise!
Subscribe and never miss a chance to rise.
More E. O. Wilson Quotes
- » To the extent that philosophical positions both confuse us and close doors
- » Nature holds the key to our aesthetic, intellectual, cognitive and even spiritual satisfaction.
- » Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?
- » It’s obvious that the key problem facing humanity in the coming century is how
- » By any reasonable measure of achievement, the faith of the Enlightenment thinkers in science was justified.
- » It’s like having astronomy without knowing where the stars are.
- » When you have seen one ant, one bird, one tree, you have not seen them all.