The historical circumstance of interest is that the tropical rain forests have persisted over broad parts of the continents since their origins as stronghold of the flowering plants 150 million years ago.
Stay Inspired to Rise!
Subscribe and never miss a chance to rise.
More E. O. Wilson Quotes
- » A very Faustian choice is upon us: whether to accept our corrosive and risky
- » People need a sacred narrative. They must have a sense of larger purpose
- » When you have seen one ant, one bird, one tree, you have not seen them all.
- » To the extent that philosophical positions both confuse us and close doors
- » Every major religion today is a winner in the Darwinian struggle waged among
- » The one process now going on that will take millions of years to correct is the loss
- » If those committed to the quest fail, they will be forgiven.