The historical circumstance of interest is that the tropical rain forests have persisted over broad parts of the continents since their origins as stronghold of the flowering plants 150 million years ago.
Stay Inspired to Rise!
Subscribe and never miss a chance to rise.
More E. O. Wilson Quotes
- » Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?
- » The one process now going on that will take millions of years to correct is the loss
- » When you have seen one ant, one bird, one tree, you have not seen them all.
- » If history and science have taught us anything, it is that passion and desire are not the same as truth.
- » If all mankind were to disappear, the world would regenerate back to the rich
- » Every major religion today is a winner in the Darwinian struggle waged among
- » Without a trace of irony I can say I have been blessed with brilliant enemies.