The historical circumstance of interest is that the tropical rain forests have persisted over broad parts of the continents since their origins as stronghold of the flowering plants 150 million years ago.
Stay Inspired to Rise!
Subscribe and never miss a chance to rise.
More E. O. Wilson Quotes
- » Every major religion today is a winner in the Darwinian struggle waged among
- » When you have seen one ant, one bird, one tree, you have not seen them all.
- » Nature holds the key to our aesthetic, intellectual, cognitive and even spiritual satisfaction.
- » The essence of humanity’s spiritual dilemma is that we evolved
- » A very Faustian choice is upon us: whether to accept our corrosive and risky
- » To the extent that philosophical positions both confuse us and close doors
- » It’s like having astronomy without knowing where the stars are.