The same stream of life that runs through my veins night and day runs through the world and dances in rhythmic measures. It is the same life that shoots in joy through the dust of the earth in numberless blades of grass and breaks into tumultuous waves of leaves and flowers. It is the same life that is rocked in the ocean-cradle of birth and of death, in ebb and in flow. I feel my limbs are made glorious by the touch of this world of life. And my pride is from the life-throb of ages dancing in my blood this moment.
More Rabindranath Tagore Quotes
- Bigotry tries to keep truth safe in its hand with a grip that kills it.
- The butterfly counts not months but moments, and has time enough.
- Every difficulty slurred over will be a ghost to disturb your repose later on.
- The newer people, of this modern age, are more eager to amass than to realize.
- Joy is there Everywhere.
- Faith is the bird that feels the light when the dawn is still dark.
- Let us not pray to be sheltered from dangers but to be fearless when facing them.
- There are two kinds of adventurers: those who go truly hoping to find adventure and those who go…..
- Trees are the earth’s endless effort to speak to the listening heaven.