The time to enjoy a European trip is about three weeks after unpacking.
More George Ade Quotes
- In the city a funeral is just an interruption of traffic; in the country it is a form of popular entertainment.
- Anybody can win – unless there happens to be a second entry.
- A good folly is worth what you pay for it.
- Nothing is improbable until it moves into past tense.
- Do unto yourself as your neighbors do unto themselves and look pleasant.
- A people so primitive that they did not know how to get money except by working for it.
- For parlor use, the vague generality is a life saver.
- After being Turned Down by numerous Publishers, he had decided to write for Posterity.
- To insure peace of mind ignore the rules and regulations.