The truth which has made us free will in the end make us glad also.
More Felix Adler Quotes
- FOR a long time the conviction has been dimly felt in the community that, without prejudice
- You do not build your own houses, nor make your own garments, nor bake your own bread
- The office of the public teacher is an unenviable and thankless one.
- Love is the expansion of two natures in such fashion that each include the other, each is enriched by the other.
- The family is the school of duties – founded on love.
- The past speaks to us in a thousand voices, warning and comforting, animating and stirring to action.
- No one can fail to see that the power of the Church among large numbers in many
- Act so as to elicit the best in others and thereby in thyself.
- Ethical religion can be real only to those who are engaged in ceaseless efforts at moral improvement.