You don’t get to choose how you’re going to die. Or when. You can only decide how you’re going to live. Now.
More Joan Baez Quotes
- Good morning, children of the 80s. This is your Woodstock, and it’s long overdue.
- Dylan made it pretty clear he didn’t want to do all that other stuff.
- Swing Low, Sweet Chariot.
- It took many, many years to get to this point in Vietnam.
- I felt very definitely about Crawford, that, whether or not people actually stayed with it, a spark had been lit.
- Action is the antidote to despair.
- I would say that I’m a nonviolent soldier. In place of weapons of violence, you have to use your mind…
- That’s all nonviolence is — organized love.
- You know in the first march I went on against the war in Vietnam there were 10 of us.