Seven Steps / Vows in the Hindu Wedding Means:
* The couple takes the first step and promises that they will take care of each other and pray for abundant blessings and prosperity in their life.
* In the second step, the couple promises and prays to the Gods to bless them with physical and mental powers and lead a healthy married life.
* During the third step, they promise to protect and increase their wealth by proper means.
* With the fourth step, the bride and the groom pledge to share happiness and sadness together.
* With the fifth step, the couple promises to be responsible and care for their children.
* The sixth step is taken by the couple to be together always.
* And while taking the last seventh step, they promise to be truthful and trustworthy to each other and pledge to be united always in friendship and harmony.