The young people look great on television. They’re youthful and have a lot of zip and energy, but when you see them live, they can only do about 20 minutes because they haven’t got the training to hold an audience for an hour and a half or so.
- My Husband Is A General’s Chauffeur Somewhere In France.
- There Is No Such Thing In Anyone’s Life As An Unimportant Day.
- At Least 50 Times. I’ve Jumped Off A Building, Jumped Off A Cliff In A Car.
- When I Was Four Years Old, My Mother Owned Some Tenements In The Bronx.
- Blues Is Easy To Play, But Hard To Feel.