By any reasonable measure of achievement, the faith of the Enlightenment thinkers in science was justified.
More Quotes by E. O. Wilson
- » Perhaps the time has come to cease calling it the “environmentalist” view
- » If history and science have taught us anything, it is that passion and desire are not the same as truth.
- » Political ideology can corrupt the mind, and science.
- » When you have seen one ant, one bird, one tree, you have not seen them all.
- » Without a trace of irony I can say I have been blessed with brilliant enemies.
- » You are capable of more than you know. Choose a goal that seems right for you
- » The essence of humanity’s spiritual dilemma is that we evolved