By any reasonable measure of achievement, the faith of the Enlightenment thinkers in science was justified.
Stay Inspired to Rise!
Subscribe and never miss a chance to rise.
More E. O. Wilson Quotes
- » Destroying rainforest for economic gain is like burning a Renaissance painting to cook a meal.
- » If history and science have taught us anything, it is that passion and desire are not the same as truth.
- » We should preserve every scrap of biodiversity as priceless while we learn
- » The human mind evolved to believe in the gods. It did not evolve to believe in biology.
- » There is no better high than discovery.
- » The historical circumstance of interest is that the tropical rain forests have persisted
- » Political ideology can corrupt the mind, and science.