By any reasonable measure of achievement, the faith of the Enlightenment thinkers in science was justified.
Stay Inspired to Rise!
Subscribe and never miss a chance to rise.
More E. O. Wilson Quotes
- » Destroying rainforest for economic gain is like burning a Renaissance painting to cook a meal.
- » Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?
- » To the extent that philosophical positions both confuse us and close doors
- » There is no better high than discovery.
- » If those committed to the quest fail, they will be forgiven.
- » Every major religion today is a winner in the Darwinian struggle waged among
- » If history and science have taught us anything, it is that passion and desire are not the same as truth.